Sunday

Underwear, socks, undershirts.

Here's something that just happened, which I found very interesting.
I was contemplating some things I heard Tony Campolo say that I normally tell people. I did this during the 45 minutes it takes me to fold all of my laundry. I have a friend named Kevin. People complain about how bad he smells because he has been wearing the same pair of clothes for the past 4+ months. This happened a few days after I read an article online where people commented for 2000+ posts in 4 days about the hypocrisy of Christians. I'm not trying to be legalistic but when you love someone (for instance... Jesus) certain actions/life styles just happen (not having that much clothing?). What do you think?

3 comments:

oldguy said...

Agreed. This reminds me of the Todd Agnew line which goes "Jesus wouldn't be welcome in my church. The blood and dirt on His feet might stain the carpet."

E. said...

I think this summer we should fast (I like fasting, it really does get your mind on God) for a couple days, and with the money we save, we should take Kevin shopping for a new outfit. Yeah?

Daniel said...

Great idea! Let's do it!