Wednesday

Questions

It seems that fitting Christianity into modernistic, defined categories is not plausible. This Christmas break has made me question a lot of things. Many questions arise when we wonder what the Kingdom of God looks like. Tommie Zito wonders if we reaching out enough, taking the Great Commission seriously? Francis Chan wonders if churches are supposed to spend millions on bigger, more comfortable buildings when people are starving? My friend Andrew asks how defined can we make Christianity? My own heart wonders isn’t there more to Christianity than systematizing God?

What does Christianity look like outside of the church on Sunday mornings? Is there more to it than just being a good example at work or for our families? What does the gospel look like when we use our actions AND our words? I do not know, but I’m set on finding out.

No comments: